There is an important counter-intuitive reality that applies to advancing disciple making movements:
You have to go slow if you want to go fast.
Over the next few weeks, I’ll be exploring five questions that are worth slowing down for:
- Who is praying for the message of the Lord to spread rapidly and be honored by the people you are seeking to reach?
- What followers of Jesus already have access to the people God is calling you to reach?
- What is the best way to help these followers become a successful disciple making team?
- How can this disciple making team be found by people of peace?
- How do you need to decrease, that others may increase?
Thinking through these questions and incorporating your answers into your strategy will take time and work. However, it is worth it to me and I trust it will be worth it for you!
- Which question strikes you the most? Why?
- What other questions should we be slowing down for?
Share your thoughts and make it a conversation!