This is the first in a series on the role of sequence in disciple making movements.
Catalyzing disciple making movements and dunking a basketball have at least two things in common: they are cool to experience, but hard to do!
And in both cases, sequence matters.
The importance of sequence begs at least two questions:
- What are the steps or phases that lead to a disciple making movement?
- How should these steps be ordered?
If these questions are left unanswered, a disciple making initiative will be unreproducible at best, and will never even get off the ground at worst.
Please join me over the next few weeks so that we can explore the answers to these two questions together!
- What have you learned from experience about the role of sequence in disciple making?
- What aspects of disciple making movement methodology do you do well?
- What do you want to learn from this series on sequence?
Share your thoughts and make it a conversation!