Just yesterday I was asked a great question about this blog:
Where does this journey begin?
Thanks for the question! It told me that I needed to step back and highlight core aspects of disciple making movements.
Here are four core aspects of disciple making movements.
1. Definition: disciple making movements are the rapid spread of the Gospel and obedience to it among people who have previously not known and loved God. Read more at definition: disciple making movement.
2. Principles: disciple making movements require a fresh look at discipleship. Four biblical principles are summarized in my most important post.
3. Tools: disciple making movements require work. However, using the right tools the right way makes the work much easier! My toolbox series highlights five disciple making tools:
4. Intentionality: disciple making movements can never be controlled, but they can be catalyzed. My sequence series outlines the steps in this process:
- What other questions do you have for me?
- Where is your disciple making journey taking you?
Share your thoughts and make it a conversation!