This post is for those who whose hearts and imaginations responded with passion to the definition of a Disciple Making Movement Practitioner.
Role Description: DMM Practitioner
Objective: to mentor people of peace to help their circles discover and respond to God in obedience.
- Walk with God in obedience.
- Work with one or more other practitioners.
- Win the trust of people of peace.
- Live life with the lost as a helpful, hopeful person.
- Help people of peace discover what God is saying to them.
- Stimulate people of peace to have spiritual conversations with their circles of influence.
- Mentor people of peace to help their circles discover God in the word of God and respond to him in obedience.
- Coach people of peace to become reproducing leaders.
- Must have the core leadership strength of good character.
- Strength in at least one of the following categories is also required:
- Personal Capability
- Focus on Results
- Interpersonal Skills
- Leading Change
- Who do you know that fits this description? How can you partner with them?
- Where do you see yourself in this DMM Practitioner role description?
- What else do – or would – you bring to this role?
Share your thoughts and make it a conversation!
1 Leadership Strengths will be developed in a future series, but please feel free to contact me with any questions you have now. The model I use was developed by Zenger and Folkman in “The Extraordinary Leader.”