You have caught the vision and absorbed all the information you can … but how do you transfer what is in your heart and head into purposeful action?
A good starting point is to meet with a few other disciple makers on a weekly basis to pray and discuss the following six questions:
1. What circles are you helping to discover and respond to God?
(Reminder: a circle could be a family, a group of friends or some other existing social group.)
2. How is God drawing this family or group to Himself?
3. How did God use you the last time you met with members of this circle?
4. What did you learn about yourself and God from your last meeting with them?
5. Which disciple making skills and stories will you be prepared to use the next time you meet with this circle?
6. How can your disciple making team pray for you and help you?
- Who are the disciple makers with whom you could begin discussing these questions?
- How could this process help you practice what you have learned, and learn from what you practice?
- On a scale from 1-10, how important is it for you to try this idea?
Share your thoughts and make it a conversation!