Even if we can’t meet in person, we can meet using Google Hangouts. In fact, I use Google Hangouts for my group coaching and virtual DMM training.
Here is how to get started
1. Create a Google+ Profile. It is as easy as clicking on your language and then following the directions from Google:
- Basque, Bulgarian
- Catalan, Croatian, Czech
- Danish, Dutch
- English (UK), English (US), Estonian
- Finnish, French
- Galician, German, Greek
- Icelandic, Italian
- Latvian, Lithuanian
- Polish, Portuguese (Portugal), Portuguese (Brasil)
- Romanian, Russian
- Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish (Latin America), Spanish (Spain), Swedish
If you didn’t see your primary language above, click HERE and Google will do its best to help you. And remember: even though you can get a Google+ Profile in just about any language, you and I will need to talk in English or Bulgarian … at least for now!
2. Once you have your Google+ Profile, go to my Google+ Profile and add me to your circles. The surest way to get there is by clicking the following image:
3. Congratulations – you have successfully created your Google+ Profile and added me to your circles. Take some time to explore Google+ by sharing what is new, adding some other people and using Hangouts to send me a chat. If you are part of a coaching cohort or training, you will see the details listed under “Upcoming Events” in the top middle of your screen.