With the exception of “guest posts” written by others (see the bottom of this page), I own the content of this blog. It is copyrighted in my name. The goal of my permissions policy is to serve you while protecting my intellectual property rights. Thanks in advance for your cooperation.
Without My Permission
These are the things I hope you do:
- Link to my site or any specific post on my site.
- Extract and re-post 200 words or less of my content on any other site, provided you link back to my original post.
- Print off my posts and photocopy up to 50 copies for internal distribution within your own company or organization.
- Print my posts in any non-commercial publication (e.g., company newsletter, church newsletter, class syllabus, etc.), provided you include this copyright notice: “© 2013, Kirk E. Anderson. All rights reserved. Originally published at www.uDMMs.com.”
Not Without My Permission
These are the things we need to talk about first:
- Using this content for commercial purposes, including selling or licensing printed or digital versions of my content.
- Altering, transforming or building upon this work.
- Translating and publishing my work in other languages.
I do not permit the re-posting of my posts in their entirety. This is because Google penalizes websites for publishing duplicate content. It often cannot tell which site hosts the original, so I risk penalizing myself for granting re-posting permission.
Guest bloggers retain the copyright to the posts they write. The above permission guidelines do not apply to their work. If you are interested in re-posting or publishing their content, you must contact them directly. I cannot serve as a broker, agent or contact point.
If you have any questions or some use for my content that is not covered here, please contact me.
Thanks for your understanding!